- How to tell if your damper has failed?
- Is there fluid coming out of the damper?
- Note - some fluid leaking is acceptable but too much and the damper will become useless.
- Stiffen or Harden the damper by moving the dial to the "H" until it can no longer click.
- If you are still able to easily compress the damper without resistance then the damper is gone.
- If you still feel some resistance then it's likely the damper is on the verge of failing but still possibly useable with the help of a 2nd damper.
- If you still feel complete resistance then the damper is fine and you can ignore the leaking oil; although, I recommend you keep and eye on this damper as it will likely fail at the worst possible time.
- Order an original Flowcine replacement damper here
- Order a Generic Tilt & Roll Axis damper from us here
If you have any other questions or problems with your Black Arm, please contact us